Hello! Welcome! Thank you for stopping by. Here's a little bit about me:
I'm Kristina! This is my (not-so-little-anymore) family. My husband, David and I have been married for 18 years! (How can we be that old?!) We have three great kiddos ages 15, 13, & 8. They keep me busy. I love them to pieces. And I'm pretty sure they are responsible for all of my grey hairs!
Other interesting stuff:
Most days you can find me drinking a cup of hot tea, teaching dance fitness and yoga at the Windsor Recreation Center & Mindstream Yoga and carting my three kids around town. I’m passionate about health & wellness. I love helping people stay healthy and have FUN while doing it! I love camping & hiking in beautiful places, paddle boarding, dark chocolate and ballet. I love to read and learn new things.
I have been photographing families, children and babies for 10 years. The thing I love most about photography is meeting and working up close with all kinds of amazing people. It’s a unique view into people’s lives that I really enjoy. I also create playful fine art photography for the modern home including prints, cards and canvas collages to cheer up any space.
JURIED FINE ART EXhibitions
- Colorado Artists Show, Evergreen Artists Association, Evergreen, CO, September-October 2014
- Beauty Surrounds Us, Boardwalk Gallery, Windsor, CO, November 2015
- Clearview Library Association, Windsor, CO, September 2014 & September 2015
- The Paths We Take, Boardwalk Gallery, Windsor, CO, June 2016
- H2O, Boardwalk Galler, Windsor, CO, May 2018
Ready to book a session or schedule a consultation? Let's make sure we're a good fit! Either use the form below or send an email to email@example.com